Located less than an hour from the Dubrovnik, the Montenegro coast offers untouched natural beauty and a variety of historical places. Discover a whole new landscape and culture on an amazing Montenegro day trip from Dubrovnik.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/host
- Tour escort
- Ferry ride
- Lunch (at own expense)
- Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks (optional ride, costs approximately €10)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Passport (border crossing)
Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik Description
On this day trip, you will have an opportunity to visit Perast, Kotor, and Budva. After departing from Dubrovnik, the tour will start by driving through the beautiful Konavle region. Sit comfortable and admire the panoramic view of Lokrum Island and the Adriatic Sea. After crossing the border, you will be able to admire the breathtaking view of the picturesque Montenegro coast.
A first stop will be the charming town of Perast. While being there, don’t miss the opportunity to visit the magnificent island of Our Lady of the Rocks. After that, the tour will continue with a drive. While you enjoy a scenic drive, your tour guide will tell you all about Montenegro’s history, myths, and culture.
The next destination will be the town of Kotor which is famous for its commercial fleet, imposing city walls, and nautical tradition. While being there, you will have enough free time to explore on your own.
After finishing sightseeing in this small town, proceed towards Budva. This city is famous for its beautiful clean sandy beaches and old city core. The tour will finish by returning to your hotel in Dubrovnik.
This day trip is selling out really fast!
Secure your spot and book your Montenegro day trip from Dubrovnik Right now!
Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik Highlights
When is the best time to visit Montenegro?
Visiting Montenegro is a great idea any time of the year, but you will most likely enjoy this unique country during the fall or spring. At that time, temperatures are pleasant, and crowds are mostly gone. Visiting Montenegro during the winter months isn’t advised since most restaurants and cafes are closed during that time of the year.
Good to know before you go!
- A group is limited to 15 participants.
- Instant confirmation of your reservation.
- Free cancellation and full refund options are available.
- Print your voucher or use your phone.
- The tour guide will be at your disposal for any questions.
- You will have free time to explore on your own.
- Your passport is required for this tour.
- Lunch is not included in the price of the tour.
- Visitors can enjoy an optional boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks. The cost of this is not included in the price of the tour.
FAQ - Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik
An amazing experience!
We had a fantastic day in Montenegro, thanks to our guide, Andrija. I recommend him to everyone who wants to have a good time and discover the beauty of Montenegro in the best way!
We enjoyed every moment on this day trip to Montenegro! The bus ride lasted a couple of hours, but it was very interesting. Our tour guide told us many myths about Montenegro and the time just flew by.
The Bay of Kotor is so beautiful and full of exciting history we didn’t know about! We highly recommend going on this tour while staying in Dubrovnik!